One Small High School

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A high school based forum with wwe superstars and divas, celebrities, tv show characters, singers, etc in their high school years. You may also sign up as an OC.

2 posters

New Year. New Attitudes.

Alexa Klayton
    Alexa Klayton
    Admin

New Year. New Attitudes. Empty New Year. New Attitudes.

Post by Alexa Klayton Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:46 pm

Alexa smirked as she got out of her car in a pink mini skirt, a white tube top, and white wedges. She had her hair in a tight side ponytail, allowing her hair to rest on her shoulder. She was excited for the new year, now she was going to be popular and people were going to envy her. When she spotted Elle by the entrance she walked over then smiled.

"Hey!" Alexa said.

---

Trish groaned as she sat in her car. She did NOT want to go into school, she would rather use an "I'm sick" excuse and miss the first day...and whole year for that matter. Part of her and Bree's plan to get Randy and Dave back was to dress like a normal teen. She hated that! Right now she was wearing shorts but they weren't too short that you could see anything, a t-shirt, and sneakers, her hair was pulled up into a ponytail and she had little make up on. This was terrible, just terrible. Trish then saw Bree walk up to her car so she rolled down the window.

--

Dave was waiting anxiously by his locker as he waited for Elle to walk into the school. His locker was near the entrance so he could see everyone when they walked in and he hadn't seen her yet. It had been a while since their last interaction so he couldn't wait to see her again.

(I'm so sorry for disappearing like that! I tried to send a PM but when I checked my sentbox a few minutes ago I didn't see it so I guess it didn't go through. My parents wanted to go out to eat so I was in a rush and couldn't check or start this topic before I left.)
    Elle Withers
    Elle Withers

New Year. New Attitudes. Empty Re: New Year. New Attitudes.

Post by Elle Withers Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:29 am

Elle came out of her car in black high heels along with a loose, but very short black skirt along with white tank top. Her black hair was down and curled a little. She took off the sunglasses she had on, slipping them into her big purse as she walked into the school. She knew all eyes were on her and she loved it. Yes, this was definitely going to be a good year.

She saw Alexa walking over to her and she smiled. "Lexa! Wow you look amazing."

---

Bree stood by her car, using it as a mirror as she adjusted her outfit. She was hating life right now. She wore a summery dress, but it wasn't too revealing and she had a short sleeved cardigan over it along with flats. She sighed, running her hands through her hair before she put her bag over her shoulder. She noticed Trish in her car and walked over to it.

"Hey..." She said, leaning against Trish's car when she got to it, not looking too pleased. "Today over yet?"

---

Randy waited outside the school, talking to some of the other football players but his eyes and attention were searching for Alexa. He hadn't spoken too her much and he really wanted to see her.

(It's fine. I had to go as well, went out to dinner with a friend. So it's okay, not a problem.)
    Alexa Klayton
    Alexa Klayton
    Admin

Post by Alexa Klayton Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:39 am

Alexa laughed.

"Yeah I know, so do you. Look at all the guys staring at us." Alexa said as she waved to a few of them.

--

Trish crossed her arms as she leaned against her seat.

"I wish..." Trish said before she looked at Bree.

"Ugh...look at you."

--

Dave saw the two girls by the entrance but didn't notice until now that one of the girls was...ELLE. His eyes widened when he saw her, he barely recognized her with how she looked now. What the hell happened over summer vacation?
    Elle Withers
    Elle Withers

Post by Elle Withers Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:42 am

Randy's jaw dropped a little when he saw Alexa. He hadn't seen much of Elle either over the summer and when he did, she wasn't as...dressed up as she was now. He couldn't believe his eyes when he saw Alexa, she did not look like the same girl he met last year.

"And I see one in particular that's staring at you." Elle said, nodding over to Randy.

---

"This is...Trish...look, that can NOT be them." Bree said, pointing over to Alexa and Elle.
    Alexa Klayton
    Alexa Klayton
    Admin

Post by Alexa Klayton Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:50 am

"And he's staring at you." Alexa pointed at Dave before she turned her head and saw Randy.

She smirked then winked at him.

---

Trish's eyes darted to what Bree was talking about then her eyes widened.

"What the hell?! They look just like what we used to! Image copycats." Trish snarled before she glared at them.
    Elle Withers
    Elle Withers

Post by Elle Withers Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:51 am

"Catch up to you later?" Elle asked, waving at Dave.

Randy said goodbye to the guys and headed over to Alexa.

----

"I hate them!" Bree exclaimed.
    Alexa Klayton
    Alexa Klayton
    Admin

Post by Alexa Klayton Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:57 am

"Yeah, see ya." Alexa said to Elle before she focused on Randy.

"Hey." Alexa said.

Dave just continued to stare in shock at Elle. This wasn't the girl he was expecting to see, not that he wasn't turn on by it a little bit.

---

"And now they're trying to talk to our men! We have to get in there!" Trish exclaimed.
    Elle Withers
    Elle Withers

Post by Elle Withers Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:02 am

Elle walked over to Dave and smiled. "Hey, stranger. I missed you this summer."

----

Randy just looked at Alexa in disbelief. This wasn't what he was expecting, but damn. "Uh...hey..." Randy said.

--

Bree nodded, starting to walk towards the school.
    Alexa Klayton
    Alexa Klayton
    Admin

Post by Alexa Klayton Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:11 am

Dave blinked and started to check her out then quickly snapped out it when Elle started speaking to him.

"Uh yeah...missed you too." Dave said with a smile.

----

"I missed you, it's been like forever since I last saw you." Alexa said before she stepped closer to Randy.

---

Trish walked into the school then walked over to Randy and Alexa. She had to force herself to not be overprotective and stand between them. Knowing she had to act like Alexa...or the former Alexa....Trish had to act nice.

"Hey Alexa...um hi Randy." Trish said, acting guilty when she mentioned Randy as she looked down.

Alexa rolled her eyes at Trish.

"We're busy talking, go somewhere else." Alexa said.
    Elle Withers
    Elle Withers

Post by Elle Withers Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:18 am

"Pretty sure I missed you more." Elle smirked, running her hand down Dave's chest. "So, how was your summer?"

Bree fought the urge to go off on Elle when she saw her with Dave. She had to sigh before she said anything. "Uh...hey Dave."

"Do you not see we're talking?" Elle snapped.

---

"It has, it's been a very..very long time it seems." Randy said. He then saw Trish and fought the urge to roll his eyes, but then was a bit shocked at how Alexa treated Trish. "Er..hi.."
    Alexa Klayton
    Alexa Klayton
    Admin

Post by Alexa Klayton Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:27 am

"It was okay..." Dave paused when Bree came over and an unamused look was on his face.

He then looked over at Elle with confusion when she snapped at Bree, that wasn't like her.

"Um...hey Bree." Dave said.

---

Trish then started playing with her hands, acting as if she was nervous.

"I...just...wanted to hey hi" Trish said softly.

"Hi, bye." Alexa said with a snotty tone in her voice.

Trish had to do her best not to act like her usual self after that. How dare this copycat act like she was better than her?! Trish sniffled, acting like she was about to cry, then walked to her locker that was nearby.
    Elle Withers
    Elle Withers

Post by Elle Withers Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:30 am

"How was your summer?" Bree asked.

"Did you not hear that we were talking. Goodness, rude. Can we go Dave?" Elle asked.

----

Randy looked back at Trish and then Alexa, running a hand over his head.

"Are you okay?" He asked. "You seem...different?"
    Alexa Klayton
    Alexa Klayton
    Admin

Post by Alexa Klayton Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:36 am

"I um...uh..." Dave paused not sure what to do. He felt bad for Bree but wanted to talk to Elle.

---

"I'm fine now that the bitch left." Alexa said as she wrapped her arms around Randy's neck and stepped even closer to him.

Trish started to fake cry with her head down as she leaned against her locker, keeping an eye on Randy and Alexa in the corner of her eye.
    Elle Withers
    Elle Withers

Post by Elle Withers Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:38 am

"It's...uh...fine, Dave. I will see you around." Bree said lowly as she tucked her hair behind her ear and her head lowered as she walked away.

"That's better. Now that we're alone..want to go somewhere.." Elle asked.

----

Randy looked over at Trish again and felt a bit bad. But had to remember what happened this summer. He shook his head and turned back to Alexa.

"Oh, okay." Randy said.
    Alexa Klayton
    Alexa Klayton
    Admin

Post by Alexa Klayton Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:51 am

"I kind of need to get all my binders and stuff in my locker." Dave said.

He didn't really care about that stuff, most of the time got someone kid to do it for him but he wanted to keep an eye on Bree. Although she hurt him a lot by cheating on him that didn't mean he stopped caring about her, seeing her get treated the way she did by Elle made him feel terrible.

---

"Mhm." Alexa said as she pecked Randy on the lips.

She then heard crying and looked at Trish then rolled her eyes again.

"She is so pathetic. I should take a picture then send it to everyone so they can laugh at her." Alexa said.
    Elle Withers
    Elle Withers

Post by Elle Withers Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:54 am

"Can't that wait till later? I really wanted to spend some time with you." Elle said.

Bree went to her locker, head still down. She opened and went through it slowly putting her books into her bag. She wiped away a tear and sniffled a little.

---

"I think I need to go to class." Randy said, stepping away from Alexa. He figured he'd catch of glimpse if he did that.
    Alexa Klayton
    Alexa Klayton
    Admin

Post by Alexa Klayton Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:03 am

"It's just something I've got to do, don't want to get unorganized." Dave said.

He saw Bree and he was concerned but tried to stay focused on Elle.

--

"You can skip class." Alexa said.

Trish saw Randy looking at her and had to force herself not to smirk as she turned to open her locker. She grabbed a tissue from her bag then wiped away a tear.
    Elle Withers
    Elle Withers

Post by Elle Withers Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:06 am

"So you don't want to hook up with me?" Elle asked in disbelief.

Bree noticed what was going on and had to stop herself from smiling. She closed her locker door and wiped her eyes again before walking slowly to her class.

----

"I can't...we'll catch up later..." Randy said, starting to walk into the school.
    Alexa Klayton
    Alexa Klayton
    Admin

Post by Alexa Klayton Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:11 am

"I'll talk to you later." Dave said, closing his locker door before he walked past Elle.

---

Alexa scoffed.

"What the hell?" Alexa asked herself as she crossed her arms and shook her head at Randy.

Trish grabbed some things she would need for class before she looked down and started to walk to her class.
    Elle Withers
    Elle Withers

Post by Elle Withers Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:13 am

Elle huffed crossing her arms across her chest and muttering under her breath.

----

Bree looked at her schedule and headed down the hallway towards her class.

----

Randy started to walk into the school, catching up with Trish. "Hey."
    Alexa Klayton
    Alexa Klayton
    Admin

Post by Alexa Klayton Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:17 am

Alexa stormed over to Elle.

"I can't believe Randy! He blew me off!" Alexa exclaimed.

---

Dave started jogging so he could catch up to Bree and when he was close enough he put a hand on her arm.

"Bree." Dave said, trying to get her attention.

---

Trish looked up at Randy then did her best acting to pretend to be more upset.

"Look I'm sorry for what happened over the summer, I was a horrible person. Just please if you're here to tell me off don't. My feelings are hurt enough." Trish said as she wiped more tears away.
    Elle Withers
    Elle Withers

Post by Elle Withers Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:19 am

"Me either! What the hell?!" Elle said.

----

"Dave I...I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything to you. I understand if you're still mad at me...I get it, I do." Bree said, acting as if she was choked up.

----

"No, you don't need to apologize. I'm not here to yell at you. You and I are..cool." Randy said.
    Alexa Klayton
    Alexa Klayton
    Admin

Post by Alexa Klayton Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:24 am

Alexa huffed then looked around.

"What happened to Dave?" Alexa asked.

---

Dave sighed.

"Bree it's okay, calm down. I'm not mad at you." Dave said.

---

"Really?" Trish asked as she sniffled.
    Elle Withers
    Elle Withers

Post by Elle Withers Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:34 am

"I have no clue! He just..left..." Elle said.

---

"Really? Are you sure? I mean, I know messed up and I am so, so sorry." Bree said.

----

"Yeah, really." Randy said with a reassuring smile.
    Alexa Klayton
    Alexa Klayton
    Admin

Post by Alexa Klayton Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:37 am

"This isn't fair, they're supposed to be ours now." Alexa said.

---

"I know but you don't need to keep apologizing, we're cool. I promise." Dave said, smiling.

---

"Thanks Randy, that's really sweet of you." Trish said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:25 am